1. Intended Audience
2. Policy Purpose
Your Personal Information:
2.1 Includes the following;
- Information we have collected when you registered (see below); and
- Optional information that you provide to us voluntarily (see below).
2.2 Excludes the following;
- Anonymised information that does not identify specific persons;
- Information that cant be traced or linked to you specifically;
- Statistical information compiled from your voluntarily provided information from sources such as:
Forums, blogs, chat rooms, online communities, classifieds or discussion boards. Because this information has been disclosed publicly,
it is no longer confidential and is not regarded as
3. Acceptance of these terms
- Have read this policy in full
- You understood all parts of it
- You accept all parts of it
- You agree to be bound by all its terms
4. Changes to this policy
We reserve the right to make changes to the terms of this policy at any time. If you continue to use our websites after we have notified you of any changes, the changes to the terms apply to you and we deemed you to have accepted the new or altered terms.
5. Information we may collect
5.1 During registration or Purchases
- Your First Name, Last Name, Company Name, VAT Registration Number, Date of birth, Sex
- Your Billing address, Your Delivery Address, Your email address, Your telephone number(s)
- A website user ID and account password
- Product and/or style preferences
5.4 Data Collection from your browser:
5.5 Browser Cookies
We may send cookies (files that contain information to allow tracking) to your computer to collect your website usage information. We may use session cookies and/or persistent cookies and these may be used by your browser or our servers during subsequent visits to our websites. We may use the information gathered in cookies to help us improve your website experience.
5.6 Tracking pixels
Our websites may contain code that allows us to track and count page views and to access your browser cookies. These pixels may be used to collect, monitor and share information about visitors, their browsing and purchase preferences. Our websites may contain beacons or code that tracks visitor behaviour on the websites and sends this information to third party services for analytics purposes to help us improve our website experiences and to track effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
6. Your consent
We will request your consent to collect personal information:
- In accordance with applicable South African law, and;
- When you provide us with your registration information
7. Use of your information
We may send you information by SMS message, phone and/or email regarding our business, brands and websites. We may send you promotional messages that contain advertising, sales offers, competitions, product information and related communications ("marketing offers"). By using our websites, contacting us by email, signing up for "Newsletters" and/or other methods available to subscribe to our marketing communications, you agree that we may send you marketing offers for other websites, brands, products or services that we deem to be interesting or relevant to you. You may opt out of these promotional messages at any time. We will generally provide a method to opt out of promotional communications where possible. If for any reason you are unable to opt out of promotional messages yourself, you must contact us using the contact details on the respective website to request the opt out.
8. Information Disclosure
8.1 Sharing of your personal data
- These affiliates might include fraud identification/screening, payment services, debt recovery services, marketing services, technology services, credit bureaus and other entities as permitted by law;
8.2 Law enforcement
We may be required to disclose personal information:
- Due to subpoena or court order
- To comply with any law
8.3 We will not sell your personal information
We will not sell your personal information to any third party.
8.4 Marketing purposes
We may disclose aggregated information and statistics about customers and purchases to our affiliates.
8.5 Ownership changes
Should our company change ownership, merge with or be acquired by another entity, we may assign our rights to your personal information to the new owner or entity. You may request us to delete your personal information if you disagree with a transfer of ownership of information.
8.6 Our Employees
We might be required to disclose your personal information to our employees in order to carry out their work.
9. Information Security
We take precautions to protect personal information using devices and techniques such as network firewalls, SSL/TLS data encryption, passwords and other methods which may change from time to time. We may employ the services of affiliates to administer and/or provide services related to security, payment data and secure data processing.
10. Information Accuracy
We rely on you to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. Where possible, you may update or edit your information on our websites or systems. In case you are unable to update your personal information, you may request us to do so on your behalf by contacting us.
11. Information Retention
We retain personal information for as long as necessary and only for the purposes as relates to this policy, unless the retention is required or permitted by law, or you consent it. During retention period we will abide by our non-disclosure obligation and will not sell or share your personal information.
12. Transfer of personal information outside the borders of South Africa
You consent to us transmitting or sending your personal information outside of South Africa to any foreign country. Your Personal information can be stored on servers located outside South Africa and whose laws protecting personal information may not be similar in nature to data privacy laws in South Africa.
We can not be held responsible for, nor make any representations or warranties in respect of policies and/or practices of any third parties or affiliates.
14. Contacting us